This option is currently sold out.
- boxy shirt in a printed linen viscose mix
- The shirt comes with two chest pockets
- hidden button under collar
- The print is made in collaboration with renowned Swedish artist Marcus Mårtenson and features his painting “Information Overload”. Marcus work give voice to desperation, despair and anger. And yet, many are delivered with a twist, adding a humorous touch to subject matter dealing with alienation and hardships. To some extent, the deep impact in the works rely on the interplay between text and image. Wordings and texts that calls SCHNAYDERMAN'S thought patterns and how they judge with surroundings to mind.
- relaxed fit
- material: 55% linen 45% viskose
- Schnayderman’s create collections for the Weird and the Wonderful. The thoughtful designs envisions a world where the Weird and the Wonderful are not only necessary, but celebrated
- designed in stockholm, made in portugal