This option is currently sold out.
- Unicoloured design
- Natural elasticity through fine jersey rib knit
- care: Alpaca knitwear naturally neutralises odours, so washing is not necessary. Instead: Steam or steam iron the alpaca knitwear regularly, Air by the window, Hang in a steamy bathroom, Place it in the freezer
- surface for natural elasticity.
- The 100% alpaca fibres were spun into a unique melange yarn, blending various subtle shades of pink, while providing allergy-friendly and thermoregulating comfort.
- The beanie name, »Perriand« is a homage to the French architect and designer Charlotte Perriand, who believed that good design should be affordable and functional.
- R-EH is a designer, that work at the intersection of craftsmanship and industrial production in Berlin, each design upholds the highest standards of craftsmanship, brought to life by skilled artisans in both Germany and Peru since 2015.
- designed in berlin, made in peru