- Lucille is a contemporary interpretation of a hanging plant basket and organizes our lush indoor greenery
- The knotted structure is adapted from the traditional macramé but converted for our modern needs
- With its big meshes and without curlicues, the airy cocoon leaves room for the plant to develop and serves as a climbing aid
- Earth and roots are visible through the bottom of the hand-blown glass flowerpot.
- The production and assembly and of Lucille is a collaboration with MAMMU, a socially responsible fashion company that closely cooperates with young Latvian mothers
- Each piece is made by hand and slightly different
Materials: steel, glass, textile rope
Measurements: Ø 540mm x 800mm